Completed manuscripts that are published or in review are posted here for public viewing.
SeaRISE Community Papers
The following papers feature the entire SeaRISE community listed as authors. When published, these will be the definitive SeaRISE experiments and results.
- Ice-Sheet Model Sensitivities to Environmental Forcing and Their Use in Projecting Future Sea- Level (The SeaRISE Project), Bindschadler and others, submitted to Journal of Glaciology, (submitted July 2012) download pdf.
- Spatial Sensitivities of the Greenland Ice Sheet to Environmental Changes (The SeaRISE Project), Nowicki and others, submitted to Journal of Geophysical Research - Earth Surface, (submitted July 2012) download pdf.
- Spatial Sensitivities of the Antarctic Ice Sheet to Environmental Changes (The SeaRISE Project), Nowicki and others, submitted to Journal of Geophysical Research - Earth Surface,(submitted July 2012) download pdf.
SeaRISE Individually Authored Papers
The following are papers authored by individuals or subsets of investigators participating in the SeaRISE experiments, and that were inspired by SeaRISE type experiments and datasets.
- Sato, T. and R. Greve. 2012. Sensitivity experiments for the Antarctic ice sheet with varied sub-ice-shelf melting rates. Ann. Glaciol. 53 (60), 221-228.
- Seddik, H., R. Greve, T. Zwinger, F. Gillet-Chaulet and O. Gagliardini. 2012. Simulations of the Greenland ice sheet 100 years into the future with the full Stokes model Elmer/Ice. J. Glaciol. 58 (209), 427-440.
- Greve, R., F. Saito and A. Abe-Ouchi. 2011. Initial results of the SeaRISE numerical experiments with the models SICOPOLIS and IcIES for the Greenland ice sheet. Ann. Glaciol. 52 (58), 23-30.
- Greve, R. and U. C. Herzfeld. 2012. Resolution of ice streams and outlet glaciers in large-scale simulations of the Greenland ice sheet. Annals of Glaciology '(submitted June 2012)'
- Dynamic (In)stability of Thwaites Glacier, West Antarctica B. R. Parizek, K. Christianson, S. Anandakrishnan, R. B. Alley, R. T. Walker, R. A. Edwards, D. S. Wolfe, G. T. Bertini, S. K. Rinehart, R. A. Bindschadler, and S. M. J. Nowicki Journal of Geophysical Research-Earth Surface '(submitted June 2012)' Parizek Abstract