From Interactive System for Ice sheet Simulation
Revision as of 09:46, 5 August 2009 by Chulbe
- Deviatoric stress: difference between the full stress and the spherical stress in a volume.
- Stencil: node arrangement used to pass information through a numerical solution to a differential equation.
- Taylor Series: representation of a continuous function as the sum of an infinite series of terms. The terms are derivatives of the function at a point.
- Some math(s):
- This paper was/is fantastic: 
- No, really it is 
Papers you should read
- Bloggs J and F Smith (2007) A great paper. Journal of Wonderfulness, 78, 568-3472