From Interactive System for Ice sheet Simulation
Revision as of 17:37, 5 August 2009 by Chulbe
- Stencil: node arrangement used to pass information through a numerical solution to a differential equation.
- Strain: measure of relative displacement between particles in a continuous material body; deformation of the material. Note the distinction between finite and infinitesimal strain theory.
- Strain rate: change in strain over time.
- Taylor Series: representation of a continuous function as the sum of an infinite series of terms. The terms are derivatives of the function at a point.
- Some math(s):
- This paper was/is fantastic: 
- No, really it is 
Papers you should read
- Bloggs J and F Smith (2007) A great paper. Journal of Wonderfulness, 78, 568-3472