Typical Daily Schedule
From Interactive System for Ice sheet Simulation
Revision as of 10:43, 28 July 2009 by Chulbe
A typical day
|7:30-8:00||Breakfast||Cramer Hall 17|
|8:00-10:00||Morning Lectures I||Cramer Hall, Room 1|
|10:00-10:30||Coffee Break||Cramer Hall outside Room 1|
|10:30-12:00||Morning Lectures II||Cramer Hall 1|
|13:30-15:30||Afternoon Activities I||Cramer Hall 1|
|15:30-16:00||Coffee Break||Cramer Hall outside Room 1|
|16:00-17:30||Afternoon Activities II||Cramer Hall 1|
- Please join us at 6 pm August 3rd for a welcome dinner at Hot Lips Pizza. The address is 1909 SW 6th Avenue, between College and Hall Streets, just a few blocks from University Place.
- Breakfast will be provided in the Geology Department lounge every class meeting day.
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks will be provided each class day.
- Catered lunches will be provided on Tuesday the 4th and Tuesday the 11th.
- Saturday will be a working day, with the computer room open.
- Sunday will be a day off with a PDX tour if there is interest.
- Monday will be an excursion to Mt. Hood, Elliot Glacier.
- There will be a final group dinner on Friday the 14th at Nancy's home (along the MAX line to the airport).