Typical Daily Schedule
From Interactive System for Ice sheet Simulation
Revision as of 07:45, 28 July 2009 by Jessej
A typical day
|7:30-8:30||Breakfast and Coffee||Cramer Hall 17|
|8:30-10:00||Morning Lectures I||Cramer Hall, Room 1|
|10:00-10:30||Coffee Break||Cramer Hall 17|
|10:30-12:00||Morning Lectures II||Cramer Hall 1|
|13:30-15:30||Afternoon Activities I||Cramer Hall 1|
|15:30-16:00||Coffee Break||Cramer Hall 17|
|16:00-17:30||Afternoon Activities II||Cramer Hall 1|
- There will be a pool side social at the hotel on the evening of Monday the 3rd. (Hot Lips Pizza?)
- Catered lunches will be provided on Tuesday the 4th and Tuesday the 11th.
- Saturday will be a working day, with the computer room open.
- Sunday will be a day off with a tour of PDX.
- Monday will be an excursion to Mt. Hood, Elliot Glacier.
- There will be a final party on Friday the 14th (The Green Onion?)