Typical Daily Schedule
From Interactive System for Ice sheet Simulation
Revision as of 18:16, 5 August 2009 by Adamc
A typical day
|7:30-8:00||Breakfast||Cramer Hall 17|
|8:00-10:00||Morning Lectures I||Cramer Hall, Room 1|
|10:00-10:30||Coffee Break||Cramer Hall outside Room 1|
|10:30-12:00||Morning Lectures II||Cramer Hall 1|
|13:30-15:30||Afternoon Activities I||Cramer Hall 1|
|15:30-16:00||Coffee Break||Cramer Hall outside Room 1|
|16:00-17:30||Afternoon Activities II||Cramer Hall 1|
- Please join us at 6 pm August 3rd for a welcome dinner at Hot Lips Pizza. The address is 1909 SW 6th Avenue, between College and Hall Streets, just a few blocks from University Place.
- Breakfast will be provided in the Geology Department lounge every class meeting day.
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks will be provided each class day. If you want coffee before this, we recommend Cafe Ono on 5th between Hall and Harrison (where you can find Stumptown Coffee).
- Catered lunches will be provided on Tuesday the 4th and Tuesday the 11th.
- Saturday will be a working day, with the computer room open.
- Sunday will be a day off with a PDX tour if there is interest.
- Monday will be an excursion to Mt. Hood, Eliot Glacier.
- There will be a final group dinner on Friday the 14th at Nancy's home (along the blue MAX line; must backtrack slightly to get red MAX to airport).